Friday 9 August 2013

My Holiday in Northern Ireland!

Hello everyone!
So as you may know I've been on holiday, so have been unable to  post anything, but here is what I have been doing. I took absolutely LOADS  of pictures, so this post is just going to be a select few...

  
Here is a beautiful beach I visited, shame the weather wasn't quite as good, though it looks lovely in the picture!


The Peace Bridge in Londonderry, such a sunny day. The city of culture is definitely looking great!


We got to paint these statues! It was absolutely amazing. Great entertainment!


Couldn't resist it! Love a good old fashioned book shop...


Went to the Titanic Belfast Museum! They have just reached their millionth visitor, so it was extra mobbed!
That's the second time I've visited it!

So yeah! That was a bit of a random post, but I hope you liked it... one of my friends has just had a house clear-out, and given me a whole load of books, mostly tween kind of stuff, so I shall get started on that post and see y'all soon!

Keep Reading,
BookWorm xx



No comments:

Post a Comment